Tuesday, November 6, 2007

This I blieve

The title of the essay is Dancing All the Dances as Long as I Can.The authors name is Robert Fulghum. One sentence of what the belief is "I believe in dancing."Examples from the story that showed his belief are "I believe it is in my nature to dance by virtue of the beat of my heart, the pulse of my blood and the music in my mind." this shows his true feeling twards dancing. " Each morning when I walk through the house on the way to make coffee, I turn on the music, hit the "shuffle" button and it's Dance Time!" this show is deication to dance and his willingness to show it.My favorite passage is "The first time I went tango dancing I was too intimidated to get out on the floor. I remembered another time I had stayed on the sidelines, when the dancing began after a village wedding on the Greek island of Crete. The fancy footwork confused me. "Don't make a fool of yourself," I thought. "Just watch." I like this passage because it reminds me of myself and how i feel.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=15679626

No comments: